Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Subscribe for Updates

Howdy folks, I was under a misconception about some rules this blog site offers. I thought that by being a follower that each of you would be notified when we made any new posts. Boy was I wrong and I apologize. As much as I appreciate the first 24 followers to our site I need to ask you come back to the link and subscribe for updates. This will only take a minute of your time and then when I make a new post you'll receive an e-mail letting you know.
It very easy to do, at the top of the blog page you'll see a box inviting you to subscribe. Enter your e-mail address, then you'll receive a confirmation at your e-mail account, at that point all you need to do is activate this feature. The whole process should take less then 60 seconds. I will not have access to these addresses, nor can I see who has signed up to receive updates, all I can see is who the followers are. This is a very safe way for both you and me.
You are some of the first folks aboard and we're depending on each of you to reach out to a fellow classmate and let then know that the LHS 40th Reunion is just around the corner. Thanks again for all your help. Bernard Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment